When your loved one can no longer handle their own financial affairs or make decisions themselves, and do not have an Enduring Power of Attorney or Advanced Care Directive in place, Peter Fisher Lawyers can help you apply for administration or guardianship orders from the South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (formerly the Guardianship Board).